- Empowering consumers to take control of their own health with digital solutions for healthy living and disease prevention, Philips launched its latest connected devices and apps at IFA in Berlin. Highlights included a smart air purifier, an app to manage treatment of chronic pain and an oral healthcare app to help kids brush their teeth more effectively.
- Continuing the geographical expansion of Philips product innovations, the Philips Airfryer is now available in more than 100 countries. Philips is a leader in the world’s low-fat fryer market.
- The success of established propositions like the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean and the Philips Sonicare AirFloss, along with new introductions like Philips Sonicare for Kids, drove continued growth across the world, in particular in China, Japan, Germany and North America.
- Delivering on its male grooming growth strategy to drive loyalty and create more value among existing users, Philips launched the Philips Shaver Series 9000, our most advanced shaver yet, in 47 countries around the world.
- Award-winning designs and advanced technology further strengthened Philips’ leadership position in the Chinese air purification market, with consumers responding to innovations such as the Vitashield Intelligent Purification System, which removes indoor contaminants that can impact health and well-being.
- Professional endorsement and channel expansion are core to the growth momentum of Philips’ Mother and Childcare business (Avent). In Germany, distribution was further extended in the drugstore channel, with professional endorsement a key trigger for consumers. In China, distribution was expanded to more cities, with a continued focus to make Philips Avent the brand that is most recommended by mothers.